Some Cute Thoughts
1. He who hesitates is probably right.
2. Living on earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
3. Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.
4. Ever notice that the people who are late are often much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.
5. If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?
6. You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
7. Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
8. Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
9. A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
10. Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.
11. If not for STRESS I'd have no energy at all.
12. We cannot change the direction of the wind... but we can adjust our sails
13. Don't be irreplaceable. If you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted.
14. Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
15. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.
16. It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a bad example.
17. It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.
18. If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
19. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile way and you have their shoes.
20. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
21. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
22. Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
23. Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
©2001 - 2015 Inspiration 4 Everyone